ESUT Post-UTME Form & Screening Dates for 2018/2019 Out
ESUT Post-UTME form for 2019/2020admission screening is out on sale. The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) cut-off mark and screening examination dates have also been released.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME for admission via Post-UTME into degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
When Will ESUT Post-UTME Registration Start?
In fact, ESUT Post UTME registration has started. The on-line registration started on Monday, July 16, 2018 and shall end on Friday, August 10, 2018. The website closes on Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 12 midnight.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Screening
ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
ESUT Post-UTME Form and How To Apply For Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
1. Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
3. In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates- names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
(a) UTME Result Slip
(b) Entry qualification Certificate(s)
( c ) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
ESUT Direct Entry Screening 2019/2020 Details:
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
ESUT Post-UTME Screening Dates, Venues (Timetable) For 2017/2018 Admission
The ESUT screening exercise schedule for Post-UTME and Direct Entry candidates is as follows. Included are the Post UTME screening dates each ESUT department/faculties, groupings and subjects on which you will be tested.
Day 1 Monday (26/08/2019)
a.) Faculty of Engineering
- Departments: (All departments in Engineering)
b.) Faculty of Applied Natural Science (Group A)
- Physics, Mathematics/statistics, Geology & Mining, Computer Science, Chemistry
c.) Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group A)
- Departments: Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying, Survey and Geo-informatics
d.) Faculty of Education
- Departments: T.V.E. Building, T.V.E – Electrical, T.V.E – Mechanical
P-UTME SUBJECTS: English, Mathematics, Physics
Day 2 Tuesday (27/08/2019)
a.) Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences (Group B)
- Departments: Applied Biology, Applied Microbiology, Applied Biochemistry
b.) Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Resources Management
c.) Faculty of Social Sciences (Group A)
d.) Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group B)
- Department: Geography and Meteorology
e.) Faculty of Education
- Department: Agric. Education, Health and Physical Education, Science Education
P-UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics and Biology
Day 3 Wednesday (28/08/2019)
a.) Faculty of Management Sciences (Group A)
- Departments: All except Mass Communication
b.) Faculty of Environmental Sciences (Group C)
- Departments: Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning
c.) Faculty of Social Sciences (Group B)
- Departments: Sociology, Economics
d.) Faculty of Education
- Departments: Business Education
P-UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics and Economics
Day 4 Thursday (29/08/2019)
a.) Faculty of Medicine/Basic Medical Sciences
b.) Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
P-UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics, and Biology
Day 5 Friday (20/08/2019)
a.) Faculty of Law
P-UTME: SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English
b.) Faculty of Management Sciences (Group B)
- Departments: Mass Communication
c.) Faculty of Social Sciences (Group C)
- Departments: Political Science
d.) Faculty of Education
- Departments: Adult Education, Education Management, Library and Information Science, Guidance and Counseling
P-UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics and Government.
ESUT Post UTME 2019 Application Closing Date
The online registration starts on Monday, July 15 2019 and shall end Friday, August 16, 2019.
The website closes on Saturday, August 17 2019 at 12 midnight
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2018/2019
We wish you the very best with the admission screening!!!