FUPRE Basic Studies (Pre-Degree) Admission Form 2018/2019 Is Out
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Basic Studies (Pre-degree) admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out and on sale.
The management of FUPRE is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Pre-Degree (Basic Studies) programmes admission for the 2019/2020 academic session. Below are the details of the programme and how to apply for admission.
About FUPRE Pre Degree Programme
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
- English Language
1.) Admission to FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and Jamb Scores.
Objectives of FUPRE Basic Studies (Pre-Degree) Programme
- Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to enhance and to meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
- Prepare candidates adequately for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations in order to enhance their admission chances to these programmes.
- Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 level of FUPRE programmes and of other Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for FUPRE Basic Studies (Admission Requirements)
Local Student (Nigerian)
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not more than two (2) examination Sittings.
- Candidates awaiting their WAEC or NECO results can also apply.
Foreign Student (Non Nigerian)
Foreign candidates seeking admission into the FUPRE Foundation Programme must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subject at O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics and 3 relevant subject at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE, WAEC or equivalent.
How To Apply For FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply for FUPRE pre-degree admission, candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) online and via bank.
- Log on to FUPRE Portal here
- Read the instructions and click Start Registration button
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Enter the Bank Teller details into the appropriate space
- SUBMIT and print the confirmation page
Application Closing Date
Prospective students are invited to apply. Admission forms and details of the fees are available online at www.fupre.edu.ng or the Registrar’s Office. Closing date for submission of application forms has not been stated.
We wish all prospective students of FUPRE good luck in their academic pursuit in the institution!!