IMOPOLY ND & HND Part-Time Form 2019/2020 Out ⋆ NGScholars
The Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo Part-time (weekend) programme admisson forms for both HND and ND is now out. Candidates that wish to apply are hereby informed to see how to apply here.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part Time (Weekend) programmes
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
1. ND and HND in Animal Production Technology
2. HND in Animal Health Technology
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
1. ND and HND in Accounting Technology
2 ND and HND in Banking & Finance
3. ND and HND in Business Administration
4. ND and HND in Cooperative Economics
5. ND and HND in Public Administration
6. ND and HND in Marketing
7. ND and HND in Office Technology Management
C. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. ND and HND in Computer Science
i. Entry Requirement is through O’ level (WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or any other relevant approved O’ level certificate) at a maximum of two sittings.
i. Must have ND in Relevant discipline
How To Apply
All eligible candidates are required to obtain entry application form from any of the underlisted banks at the cost of N5,000. 00.
The designated banks include:
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- Eco Bank Plc.
- First Bank Plc.
- Imo State Microfinance Bank
All completed application forms are to be submitted at the Admissions unit of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo (Main Campus) for documentation.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address and Telephone Number as all mails to you will be through your e-mail and phone number.
The closing date has not been announced.