iCloud Mail Sign Up – iCloud Mail Login @ www.icloud.com
With your iCloud Mail Sign Up account, you can send, receive, and organize email. When you set up your devices for iCloud Mail, you can also access your iCloud Mail account using the Mail app on your iOS device or Mac computer, or using Microsoft Outlook on a Windows computer.
No matter which device you use to send, receive, or organize email, the changes are updated everywhere. If your Apple ID doesn’t end with @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com, you must set up an @icloud.com email address before you can use iCloud Mail on iCloud.com.
Meanwhile, my main proposes of writing this article is to guild you on the steps and procedures to Create iCloud Mail Account on to iCloud Mail Login Account on your own without necessary seeking assistance from anybody. Here are the outstanding features of iCloud Mail Account.
Outstanding Features of iCloud Mail Account
1. Stay connected with family and friends.
2. Send and receive messages from family and friends within and outside your geographical area.
3. Unlimited mail storage capacity.
4. Spam and virus protection.
5. Stay up to date on the local, national and globe news, finance, sports, music, movies and lot more.
6. iCloud Mail offers free email accessible via IMAP (easy to set up on Mac, Windows, iOS) as well as on the web.
7. The iCloud Mail web interface at icloud.com does not include advertisement.
8. Keyboard shortcuts make iCloud Mail on the web efficient to operate.
9. iCloud Mail does not offer labels and search folders; the search options and filters (including the spam filter) could offer more precision.
10. You cannot access other email accounts in iCloud Mail on the web; to get iCloud Mail itself, iOS or Mac OS X are required.
11. iCloud Mail is not accessible via POP.
12. iCloud Mail offers free email accounts with 5 GB of online storage more space can be purchased.
13. An “Archive” folder and button help keep your inbox clean without much effort.
14. You can also set up iCloud Mail to forward all incoming mail automatically.
15. The iCloud address book synchronizes with OS X, Outlook and iOS devices.
However, no that you have noted the major features of iCloud Mail Account, here are the steps and procedures to iCloud Mail Sign Up Account or to Create iCloud Mail Account on your own with an assistance from anybody. But before that for you to have iCloud experience, make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.
iCloud Mail Sign Up on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings, tap General, and select Software Update. See if there’s an update available.
- Go to Settings and sign in to your device with your Apple ID. When you sign in, iCloud is turned on automatically.
- Go to Settings, tap [your name], then select iCloud. Choose the apps—like Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps—that you want to use with iCloud.
- Set up iCloud on your other devices to keep your content up to date everywhere.
Create iCloud Mail Account – iCloud Mail Sign Up
1. Visit our offical website, www.icloud.com
2. Click on Create Apple ID button now.
3. Enter your first name and last name.
4. Add your location and your date of birth.
5. Enter your username, password and confirm your password.
6. Answer the three security questions on the options below.
7. Verify your phone number by putting adding it on the space provided.
8. And click on the contiun button.
9. Verify your email address to create your new Apple ID.
iCloud Mail Login – iCloud Mail Sign In
- Logon, www.icloud.com
- Enter your Email address and password.
- Click on the continue button to access account.
Download iCloud Mail App on your Android, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung and PC
Note: This application connects directly to the iCloud servers, therefore your username and password are safe since they are not given to us or any third party.
Easily synchronise your iCloud emails automatically on your Android smartphone or tablet.
And with our innovative email viewer, you can quickly and effertlessly view and read all your email in one application.
Sync for iCloud Mail supports both phone as well as tablet interfaces.
You can add multiple icloud / me / mac accounts, and you can also view all of the emails for all of your accounts in one inbox.
Connection note: This application connects directly to Apple servers, and does not connect through any third party servers or proxies.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Now that you have seen the features of iCloud Mail App. Click here to DOWNLOAD….
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while iCloud Mail Sign Up – iCloud Mail Login and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social median accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.