Keri Seavey Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs
Keri Seavey, born on March 18, 1972 is an American citizen who is known for being the mother of American idol participant and Why Don’t We member named Daniel Seavey. She is also very popular on social media platforms such as Instagram where she has over 250K follower and Twitter where she has over 100K followers.
Keri Seavey Family/Parents
Born in Vancouver, Washington, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Keri Seavey Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is married to a guy named Jeffrey. They have four children named Daniel, Tyler, Chris and Anna.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Keri Seavey
- Nickname: Keri
- Birthday: March 18, 1972
- Age: 46 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Washington
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Orange Coast College
- Profession: Family Member
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Jeffrey
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Keri Seavey
- She works at Living Water Church.
- She has over 200K followers on Instagram where she usually post selfie with her family and friend.
- She has over 100K followers on Twiiter.
- She is married to a guy named Jeffrey. They have four children named Daniel, Tyler, Chris and Anna.
- His son Daniel Seavey is a member of Why Don’t We also known as WDW which is a group of social media stars known for their work with social media star, Logan Paul.
- For more information about Keri, contact her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.