MoneyGram MTCN Tracking: Interesting and Useful Tips for Receivers and Senders
Transferring funds via MoneyGram system
How to track MoneyGram if you are a sender
- Step 1. Whoever want to send or receive money using MoneyGram can register an account on its official website moneygram.com.
- Step 2. Sign in to your account, and you will see details on each transaction you have made through this service.
- Step 3. You can access your transaction history (the option is called Recent Activity) and locate each tracking number. Each transaction has four main stages:
- Pending (the transaction has been initiated)
- In progress (money is still being transferred)
- Complete (cash is waiting for the receiver in Nigeria)
- Picked up (the receiver has already collected the cash)
- Step 4. As money sender, you can track and understand what happens to the transaction online. You will also know when money is picked up by the recipient, which is incredibly easy and convenient.
MoneyGram tracking by a recipient
- Wait for the sender to share the MTCN tracking number with you.
- When you have this reference code for tracking, you can visit the official and secured MoneyGram website through the link https://secure.moneygram.com/track.
- You will see a field where to enter the MTCN tracking code. Do so. You will also have to type your real last name.
- Now you should just press on ‘Track’ option and wait a bit. The system will track the transaction and let you know the details you are looking for. You will know whether it is time to pick up the money or not.