Welcome to the Real and Verified WAEC GCE Biology OBJ, ESSAY/Theory Questions and Answer – Nov/Dec 2018 Expo Runz.
Verified West Africa Examination Council (Private) November/December GCE 2018 Biology Answer Page via Expospy
To Get the Answers Direct To Your Phone As Sms before exam, Kindly Send MTN Recharge Card worth of N800
To Get the Answers online via our password protected page, Kindly Send MTN Recharge Card worth of N400
How to Subscribe:
Send The card pin, Subject name( Biology ) and your phone number via SMS to 07083008039
Subscription Will End 30 minutes Before Each Exam Starts.
E.g Mtn 400: 567754678975, I paid for Biology answers, and your number. Then send your card pin as SMS to 07083008039.
NOTE:- Direct Mobile Candidates Gets Answers on their Phones as SMS.
NOTE:- All SMS Sent To The Above Number Are Attended To, Our Phone Number Might Be Diverted To Avoid Distraction.
Always Send Us SMS Of Your Complaint we will reply to your message immediately.
WE DON’T TALK MUCH
-Each subject cost N800 for direct mobile
-Each subjects cost N400 for subject for Online Password/Pin Link answer
-Do not call us just text message, we will reply to your message immediately
-Know the difference between password link/online answer and direct mobile
-Always subscribe to Expospy.com to get your answer before exam start.
Expospy.com posts all exam expo answer earlier than others
Waec GCE 2018 Biology 1 & 2 Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec GCE sets questions in Biology? I am here to give you the bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec GCE 2018 Biology Objective Questions
- 2018 Waec GCE Biology Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass gce 2018 Examination.
GCE 2018 Biology Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec GCE 2018 Biology Science is 50.
1. The Following Are Sample Waec GCE Objective Questions. They are likely Biology questions for Waec GCE 2018.
Erythrocytes are known as ________
A. white blood cell
B. red blood cells
2. Gregor Mendel is regarded as the father of ______
D. natural selection
3. The most efficient respiratory structure used by free living protozoan is ________
A. body surface
C. buccal cavity
4. Carbon (iv) oxide is added to the atmosphere when ________?
A. plants build-up organic compounds
B. plants absorb mineral salts
C. sugars are completely broken down in animals
D. there is thunderstorm
5. The host of liver flake are ______?
A. pig and snail
B. pig and sheep
C. sheep and snail
6. Which of the following factors can reduce the population of a community?
7. In mosses the structure which performs the function of water absorption is the _________?
A. root hairs
8. How does an enzyme affect the rate of a reaction?
A. It lowers the activation energy of the reaction, increasing the reaction rate.
B. It raises the activation energy of the reaction, decreasing the reaction rate.
C. It lowers the activation energy of the reaction, decreasing the reaction rate.
D. It raises the activation energy of the reaction, increasing the reaction rate.
9. Insects that goes through adult stage without becoming pupa are except ________
10. A bacteria that is spherically shaped is called?
11. The flame cells are used for excretion in
12. Food chain refers to the feeding relationships between animals in a ______?
13. The host of Taenia Solium is _________
14. When an ovary is placed on the receptacle above the other floral parts it is referred to as
A. half inferior ovary
B. superior ovary
C. inferior ovary
D. half superior ovary
15. The type of nutrition exhibited when organism lives on the body surface or inside the body of another type of organism is
16. An example of organism which exists as a colony is
17. The following are example of morphological variation except
B. ability to taste PTC
18. Ability to taste PTC in some individuals is a character that is
19. Agglutination is the _______ of the ________
A. coagulation, white bloodcell
B. coagulation, water
C. white blood cells, red blood cell
D. coagulation, red blood cell
20. What organelle is the site of photosynthesis in plants?
21. Which of the following is a characteristics of a bacteria except _______?
A. they can be seen under microscope
B. they range from 0.5 µ m in diameter
C. They are grouped accordingly to their cell shape
D. they do not cause disease
22. The level of organization of Amoeba and Euglena cell is
23. The appendicular skeleton comprises of
A. pectoral and pelvic girdles
B. forelimbs, skull and pectoral girdle
C. lungs and ribs
D. skull and the vertebral column
24. The protista that is a producer is an aquatic food chain is
25. Which scenario would cause a covalent bond to form?
A. Two atoms share electrons so they can fill their outer shells
B. The constant motion of electrons and the creation of charge imbalances bonds two molecules together
C. A hydrogen atom with a slight positive charge is attracted to a negative charge of another molecule or atom
D. One atom loses one or more electrons and the other atom gains one or more electrons
26. The difference in structure, morphological and behavior of plant and animal is called
27. The cilia in paramecium are use for
D. regulating food intake
28. Euglena may be classified as a plant because it
A. has chloroplast
B. has a gullet
C. lives in a pond
D. possesses a flagellum
E. has pellicle
29. A trawler on a fishing trip caught a type of animal with hairs on its body. This animal could have been
A. An amphibian
B. a reptile
C. a shark
D. a mammal
E. a seagull
30. which of these type of skeleton is most appropriate for a cockroach?
A. Hydrostatic skeleton
D. Cartilaginous skeleton
E. Bony skeleton
31. when protein are broken down they also provide
E. carbon dioxide
32. The function of lenticels is
A. to remove excess water in plant
B. to absorb water from the atmosphere
C. for gaseous exchange
D. to absorb light
E. to store food
33. The following events take place during conjugation in spirogyra 1. The protoplasm of each of the conjugating cell separate from the cell wall to form a Gamete; the gamete of one filament passes through the conjugation tube to meet the gamete of the other filament 2. The zygote soon become surrounded by thick brown wall to become zygospore which burst after a short rest and germinate to produce a new filament 3. The nuclei of the gametes fuse to form a zygote 4. The protuberance meet and where they touch the cell-wall disappear so that a conjugation tube joining the two cell is formed 5. protuberance appear on the wall of the cell of two filament of spirogyra lying side by side opposite one another. Now what is the correct sequence in which the above sequence occur?
34. Which of the following is a characteristic of animal cell?
A. Presence of chloroplast
B. possession of cellulose cell-wall
C. absence of large vacuoles
D. presence of large vacuoles
E. presence of chromosome
35. Nitrifying bacteria keep the soil fertile by
A. converting nitrate to nitrogen
B. converting ammonium salt to nitrate
C. converting atmospheric nitrogen to plant nitrogen
D. converting nitrate to nitrous oxide
E. converting atmospheric nitrogen to nitrates
36. In the life histroy of schistosoma (Bilharzia), one of the following is intermediate host
C. mosquito larva
Note: Waec GCE GCE Timetable, the Examination date for Objective and Essay paper is on the 3rd of September 2018.
Biology Waec GCE 2018 Theory Questions And Anwers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec GCE 2018 Biology Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- What is Biology
- List and explain the organs responsible for digestion
- Write short note on reproduction
- Write short note on the life histroy of schistosoma (Bilharzia)
Waec GCE 2018 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2018 Waec GCE Biology obj and Essay:
Waec GCE 2018 esssay answers
Waec GCE answer for Biology science
Flashlearners Biology answer Waec GCE 2018
answer Waec GCE 2018 Biology
www. Waec GCE 2018
Biology obj Waec GCE 2018
Waec GCE exam timetable
2018 Waec GCE Biology questions
2018 Waec GCE Biology answers
2018 Waec GCE Biology syllabus
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec GCE once and for all.
WAEC GCE ssce 2018 Biology expo answers, Ssce 2018 Biology objective and essay Expo answers now available, nov/dec Biology theory Answers for 2018, Biology obj and theory Questions WAEC GCE Ssce Expo Answers Here, Free wassce Biology objective, essay & theory correct Expo 2018 answers Runz WAEC GCE Biology, WAEC GCE Ssce 2018 Free Biology essay, obj and theory Questions and Answers Expo for WAEC GCE Biology Paper 1 and Paper 2 objective and essay Questions and Answers Expo Now Posted, Free Biology objective ans for internal ssce, see WAEC GCE ssce expo Biology obj and theory, essay questions for free, loadedexpo correct wassce Biology ans, sure WAEC GCE ssce Biology objective answers runz runs expo free real and correct WAEC GCE ssce 2018 nov/dec Biology free expo runz runs ans answers online for free see free answers online, 2018 Verified WAEC GCE Free Ssce Biology Obj and theory Answers have been posted REAL WAEC GCE SSCE Biology QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct To Phone Number AS Text message, RE: 2018 WASSCE Biology (Expo) WAEC GCE 2018 certified runs Biology questions and answers WAEC GCE SSCE November/December 2018 Geography THEORY / ESSAY / OBJ QUESTION AND EXPO I need WAEC GCE ssce free expo site, how can I get WAEC GCE Biology answer for free, WAEC GCE 2018 Biology essay, Objective And Theory Question and Answer Now Posted, Real 2018/2019 nov/dec wassce WAEC GCE Biology objective, essay and theory 100% correct expo questions and answers runz chokes runs, verified 2018 WAEC GCE Biology theory, essay and obj WAEC GCE Biology expo website, WAEC GCE ssce Biology live cheats, sure November/December WAEC GCE SSCE 2018 Biology original objective, theory and essay questions and answer now available here, 100% WAEC GCE ssce Biology expo, 2018 wassce Geography obj, essay and theory runz now posted, correct WAEC GCE ssce Biology objective, essay (theory) answer now ready, free 2018 wassce Biology obj, theory and essay best expo site WAEC GCE ssce Biology questions and answers, password for certified WAEC GCE ssce Biology essay theory obj expo, how to get/ where to get wassce Biology theory, essay and objective expo answer direct to my phone as text message, trusted WAEC GCE ssce Biology questions and answer, i need WAEC GCE Ssce nov/dec Biology essay theory objective obj Expo 2018 answers on whatsapp, gidifans Biology answer, solutionclass Biology answer, 042tvseries Biology answer, codedexam WAEC GCE Biology answer, wapbaze Biology answer, wapextra Biology expo, Martinlibrary Biology expo, examgists WAEC GCE Biology expo, WAEC GCE Biology objectives answer, naija WAEC GCE Biology expo free answer.